Important Information About COVID-19
Updated April 10, 2020
To our Valued Customers:
As the situation with COVID-19 continues to evolve in Canada, the primary focus of Topped Toys remains on protecting the health and safety of our co-workers, customers, and the communities we serve. As a company that cares deeply about people, our thoughts are with those directly affected by the virus and those working tirelessly to treat them.
We are closely monitoring this evolving situation and are basing our actions and decisions on recommendations from the Public Health Agency of Canada and relevant local authorities.
As a company that sells internationally, we are in constant communication with our shippers, suppliers, and fulfillment partners in order to ensure continued uninterrupted operations.
While sanitization and a clean manufacturing environment has always been a part of our operational procedures, at this time, we have taken the following additional preventative measures to keep our facilities safe and clean amid the Covid-19 outbreak.
- We have separated the workspaces of our staff to ensure safe distancing.
- We have increased the frequency of sanitization and cleaning in all office stations, manufacturing stations, and equipment.
- We have provided additional hand sanitizer stations throughout our facility.
- We have suspended the local pickup option in order to avoid unnecessary interaction between team members and customers.
- We continue to inform our co-workers about preventive hygiene methods to minimize the potential risk of infection and are ensuring co-workers can stay home if they are not feeling well.
- We implemented a program to allow our team members to arrive to and from work using alternatives to mass transit, 100% funded by Topped Toys.
- We encourage responsible containment measures by ensuring that any co-workers have the financial support they need.
We have postponed all non-essential co-worker travel and meetings related to our business until further notice.
Our continuity plan is designed to ensure the uninterrupted operations and order fulfillment to all of our customers and to our global partner network.
We have taken the following steps to make sure we continue to provide uninterrupted order fulfillment:
- We increased our inventory levels over the past two weeks to provide a cushion in case of interruption to manufacturing and to fulfill orders more quickly.
- We substantially increased our supply levels of all raw materials and fulfillment items to levels that ensure uninterrupted operations for the foreseeable future.
- We are in close contact with our shipping partners on a daily basis to ensure shipments continue to arrive to our customers.
- If shipping becomes unavailable to certain countries we will inform customers with open orders from these countries and offer a full refund.
Based on these actions and the guidance shared by the Public Health Agency of Canada we feel confident in keeping our operations open. As this is an evolving situation, we are closely monitoring any changes to this assessment and will share any updates. We will continue to base our actions on recommendations from the Public Health Agency of Canada and relevant local authorities, always with the health and safety of our co-workers, customers, and communities as our utmost priority.
The Topped Team